Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The past is the past.

I've decided to leave all my ex-lovers in the past. I'm going to start afresh. I made the mistake of going over to Ryan's house last night after I got upset by Ashton. I felt so bad because I totally used him. I apologized and started my new mantra of a fresh new start, in my love life..

I got my senior pictures in the mail. I like them from far away. Tomorrow we pick the song for our senior choreography pieces. I'm scared and excited at the same time.. is that anxious? I'm not too sure. I am slowly giving up on my academics. I feel like I am closer to my fellow seniors than ever and especially at GSA. I've also been asked by Todd to be on his Junior Company again. He posted to "audition results" at the studio today. I'm surprised to see 16 names and some whom I thought would not be returning, or shouldn't, this time around. Oh well, I get to perform more and I'm pleased and flattered Todd wanted me.

I've got to printout these college applications and do these practice college essays for english class.. I feel so grown up. I just hope I can stay sane for more than a week. Annabel's new piece of advice for me is "to accept things for the way they are". Well put my Asian friend.

No comments: