Friday, October 5, 2007

I hope

that one day I won't need someone to label me their best friend
so I know that they care about me
or that I mean something to them
or as much to them as they mean to me..



I saw an episode of Gilmore Girls for the first time in a long time.. It was the episode where Rory decides to leave college and her mom doesn't understand why she needs to take a break.. etc etc. I really wanted to post their conversation on some video like from YouTube but I couldn't find one.. It reminded me a lot about how I see a conversation between my mom and I going if I go to college.. It was kind of scary. It's so weird to now realize that I can relate to many tv shows, movies, and songs.. their messages and conversations seem so real.. That's scary.

You know what I realized too?
My mom is my hero yet my greatest fear is to become her.

No comments: