Sunday, September 30, 2007

SO

I got so fucked up last night with the best people ever. It was so fun and I was so weak mann..
I'm still hungover or buzzed or something right now. But there was some definite drunk messaging going on.. Jeff is talking to me now. I talked to John and got some stuff off my chest and cleared up. I also got some stuff cleared up with Ashton although he really just wants to be friends and says he's not into the "high school scene" and is movign to Richmond soon.. so you know what FUCK HIM. I hate that he used HS and moving as an excuse. I'm sick of fucking excuses, especially from him.

And everything in my life is the same again. I never get the guy.
I swear I repulse them.


I hate my job too.

Whatever.
I'm just going with the flow right now and hopefully I don't crash and burn any time soon.

No comments: