Friday, October 26, 2007

mm friday..

Today my partner for my senior choreography piece didn't show up. I had to finish the dance all by myself. I'm so exhausted and my feet hurt more than ever. Deborah wouldn't give me my partner's phone number because she knew I would leave her a nasty message. I'm really frustrated with my partner right now.

I also found out that Thomas can't go to the VCU audition because Todd just informed him of a show that night. It's at 5pm and so we wouldn't even make it back in time. I'm really upset. I don't want to go by myself. I hope my friend Lauren will go, maybe. But this means I won't get to party or road trip with Thomas. This was the only thing I was even a little excited about and now I got nothing.

Today was just not a good day. To top it off, I've realized how sad my social life has become.

No comments: