Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ok.

Lately I have been very busy and I'm trying to focus on what I need to do. I rarely hang out with my friends. I am exhausted from Governor's School all the time. I am running out of money and I need a job. I barely call people or text them.

I feel like so much is being demanded of me these days. It's hard for me to focus too. I am trying my best and I am not getting to my goals but I am trying to accept it. It's just hard when I don't make a piece but I let myself cry and then I get it out of my system.

I read somewhere "If I'm not exhausted at the end of the day I don't feel like I've accomplished anything." I agree but sometimes even if I am exhausted I feel like there is so much more I have to do and no time. It's lonely being this busy and skeptical of others. But I guess it's all part of living in the Dance World.

No comments: