Thursday, October 4, 2007

Can I please start over?

I don't know how to make my mom happy anymore.
I have no one to talk to anymore, all my friends won't talk to me anymore..
I mean really talk about shit not just "how are you?" "fine, you?" "i'm good." *walk away*
I'm stuck for another 6 months and even then I am unsure of what to do.
Should I really continue with dance and go to college?
What will I do after I graduate college?
What next after that?
What if I am still not good enough to make it?
I accept failure and go to massage school?
Wasting more and more money because I would have just spent money on college
and then I'll spend more on massage school?
The cycle in my head never ends
and people are making me feel claustrophobic
and I just want solace, peace of mind.
And my heart is breaking with every thought of you.
Why do I have to care so much about people when I knwo they will only hurt me?

No comments: