Monday, October 15, 2007

Graduation = Freedom.

So I am finally in possession of the new Kanye West cd Graduation. I really like it and I can't stop listening to it! I love how Kanye has so much to say. It's so appropriately named too, considering that I am looking forward to my own graduation.

All I seem to talk about lately is college and my future. I'm so excited and ahhh.. gosh this feeling is incredible. I just hope that money doesn't ruin it for me. If I have to work for a while I will. I'm so determined-- nobody can stop me from my dreams.

I love not having class on B days! Today I went and got my paycheck finally. Then I picked up my good friend Erik from TCC and we got some coffee and headed to Downtown Norfolk. We checked out the new market, went to MacArthur Mall. We went into H&M and checked out the new Barnes & Noble. I applied to B&N and Erik bought magazines and books. It is a very nice B&N and I hope they hire me! I am desperate for a job right now.

Anyways! I had so much fun with Erik because he knows so much about Norfolk and I love talking to him. Everyone kept asking me if he was my boyfriend or my honey :] Oh it was greaaaat! If only he was a straight one, I would def tap that. (Love you bay bay!) He went to do his homework and visit his GSA department while I went to class. Then we went out to eat at Plaza Azteca. I now like mushroom quesadillas. We talked about me visiting him on my spring break because I will finally be 18! I can't wait to travel.

Today I felt like I had so much freedom. I'm so eager for life right now. I haven't been in such a good mood in a while. VCU started it and I'm glad I got to share it with Erik. I even talked to the other kids at GSA today.. haha.

1 comment:

. said...

I had so much fun with you yesterday. You have so much to be excited about!