Saturday, June 2, 2007

Old love dies hard



I was afraid to go since earlier this week you had seemed full of disinterest. I have not let go. I've repeatedly tried to get you back again and again. I saw you there. You acted like me; afraid to say anything for fear that we didn't care for you to. But I made the first move, I hate that, and said hello. You grabbed my hand. I wish I had pulled it back. I'm pretty sure you could care less. In two weeks California will be calling your name. You will be returning home. I'm still attracted to you. I still barely know you yet I do. I feel crazy when I think about you. All the things I wish I did and didn't do come racing forth and my mind runs a marathon till reality hits it head on. I guess now is also a time for letting go of the past. I think I'm doing well don't you think?

No comments: