Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Die young and save yoruself.



I have never seen this band live but this video just reminds me of the old days and how much I love their music. I've also become more obsessed with Mae today. hah

I love music. That's a big part of why I never want to give up dancing too. I love it way too much. It's the only way I can feel apart of it for a few minutes of my life. Hmm.. emotional.

I got to see Bailey and it was like we'd been apart for a year. But we've been spending so much time together and it's so chill. We can just sit around her house eating, talking, watching movies,.. for hours and we're just happy to be with each other.. Hm this sounds rather homosexual. haha I love her in the best way a friend could!

I am stressed about money and jobs right now.. I could really use a good distraction.
There is no way I am going back to my ex.. last time I tried to hangout with him he drunk texted and called me.. then threw up while I was still on the phone with him.. fun.. NOT.

Ok so that Bayou Bugaloo thing I did for Spectrum Puppets.. we all who did it agree- NEVER AGAIN. It was hot and we had no definite choreography. We were asked to make something up.. but that kind of got messed up since the bandplayed two songs nto one and the crowd was not that great. We became very tired of it fast. Especially when we had an hour between each "performance" where we had to try and do something to pass time. Since it was hot and we got tired and had to walk slow because it was a "mock funeral", some New Orleans tradition, our hands started to hurt from carrying the coffin with those useless handles that dug into your bones and slipped from the sweat.. Ugh yes and thos elong black skirt we had to wear.. Seriously that check better come in the mail and it better be a nice sum with compensation for our time and sweat.

Oh and my car license plates came in today! I'm so excited. I got vanity plates. They say BONHEUR. It's an inside joke from french class.. we were reading a story in complete french and our teacher wanted us to understand that the class before ours thought it was a naughty term to mean boner. In the story the guy's wife dies and it says he loses his happiness.. and so my teacher kept on saying it til it really did sound like boner.. It really means happiness so it kind of fits. But I am worried that my car will break down faster than I can enjoy it.

No comments: