Sunday, June 3, 2007

Alluminating the 'No's on their vacancy signs

So those fake friends I was talking about.. the ones I lost unpurposely in the process of changing..
YEAH they want me back i guess.. and I'm not sure how to react.
My mom said to just don't make the effort and if they do then be polite.. So I am.
But I really just don't think I can trust them. Somehow I'm okay with that since I'm used to not trusting people.
It's bittersweet subject because they were my close friends for so long.. probably the longest yet.
It's just sad knowing I can't trust them anymore.

School is almost over. I'm going to GSA graduation friday, the last day, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get emotional. Then 2 days of exams next week and it's summer time for real.

I applied at Journey's, Papaya, Up Against the Wall and Starbucks at the Lynnhaven Mall.. The Starbucks and Papaya are really hiring.. I don't think the other 2 places will call or anything.. it's worth a shot. I need to keep applying places every weekend til i get a job because I have the worst luck with jobs. I'm still waiting to hear about that car.. I wish it would hurry up. I'm so over waiting. I thought I'd have a car by now. But here I am snotty teenager.. haha

I am actually content right now with my life. I guess I've finally accepted some things.
I'm definitely afraid and anxious for a lot of things though. It's normal.

No comments: