Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Couper les cheveux ou non?





Last summer I cut my hair short again. It was basically a bob. It was easy to maintain. Trés mignonne. I loved running my hands through it. Cutting my hair short has been my new favorite pasttime.

Now it's the next summer. I've only cut my hair once this year.. I think it was around Thanksgiving or so. I used to get it cut every 3 months and know exactly when I last cut it. Now I have no idea.. This Friday I am scheduled for my Senior pictures. I'm very excited. I'm finally a senior.. 12 years in the making! I want to present myself just so. I'm still debating whether I should go or wait a month and get it cut really cool. I have less than 3 days to decide and I still don't know.

Also, if I do decide to go ahead with it, how should I do my hair? Should I shower and sleep on it so it's a natural wave/curl-like texture? Or should I wash it and blow dry it right before I go? Should I straighten it? I need a second opinion.. Actually a nice large poll would be sufficient..

Hmm. This blog makes a nice place to use for my thought processes.

No comments: