Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Mind over Matter"

The car alarm across the street is going off. The wind and rain beat at the window as the cold tries to creep in. My keyboard isn't working completely and I put all my frustration into it.. I am still recovering from this cold, or whatever it is, that I have. I have been getting over a guy during this break. I am fortunate enough to have such a great family. They are the only reason I am able to get through life. The disgust I have for those who steal is more than ever growing since the incident with my car. I am trying to understand why people choose not to communicate with others. I am going crazy without human contact and communication is the key to keeping sane. I can feel that I am growing up. If I ever get to a New Years where I don't feel that I have grown in the year past then I should have failed. I am proud of myself and continue to grow in every way towards becoming who I want to be. It's sad that others will try to bring someone down when they see that they are succeeding. I pity those who think they are in the right when they should be focusing on themselves instead of others. I am eager for the future, even if it is uncertain because that makes it all the more attractive. I finished another book, Infidelities: Stories of War & Lust by Josip Novakovich, which I borrowed from a friend, and I plan on buying his book April Fool's Day. I wish I could sit in bed all break reading books but I have to work because giving gifts makes one very broke. I am trying to do normal things because I believe I can undo my sickness if I can make myself believe I am not sick. I will report back with those results.

Ciao.

No comments: