Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Blues

I had a great time this week. The week before Christmas is always filled with fun and good times. Friday I had the best luck when I was hanging out with my friend Lauren and I got home late after dropping her off at her house. The next morning I got up early to go pick my cousin up in Newport News.

I got into my car and was reaching for my Paris cigarette case when I noticed it wasn't there. I check my purse, it wasn't there. I went back into my house, it wasn't there. I then checked my glove compartment and not even the Camel cigarette box was in there. I was pissed because I thought my brothers did it. I noticed the passenger door was unlocked. I had to leave to get my cousin so I drove all the way there, angry and upset at myself for leaving the door unlocked.

When I pulled into my cousin's driveway I reached down to check the side pocket of the driver's door and noticed it was completely empty. I thought oh no! what was there?! It was my iPod video, the adapter, and my autographed Mae: Singularity cd. At that point I began to really get upset. Someone had broken into my car and stolen some of my prized possessions. I'm sad that I don't have my Mae cd anymore. I love that cd. I was just thinking the other day about how I should bring my iPod in because I don't use it in my car.. and the next day it gets stolen. And I loved my Eiffel Tower cigarette case. It was a real photo of it in Paris.

I woke up this morning hoping that yesterday was a nightmare.. But it was real. It happened. It's sad that people do this. Especially around Christmas time. Now everyone in my immediately family, my mom , older brother and me, have all had our cars broken into and had something valuable stolen. This is a sad sad world. It has ruined my holiday.

No comments: