Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I know I've been down in the dumps lately

but it's not like I want to be..

I've gotten on "solid" ground with my manager at work.. but i'm still looking for something else.

I want to get my mom a massage gift certificate for Christmas so that's about $65 I need to make happen. I get paid this friday plus I'm babysitting now which is good.

I just got slammed with english homework as soon as I'm trying to hangout with people. Codie has a new boyfriend and is being lame about it like usual.

Of course my mom cleaned the teeth of the mother of one of my old "bestfriends" and she lost like over 100 lbs. Well the biggest shocker was that her daughter was sent to live with her dad in Richmond because she couldn't handle her promiscuousness and she ended up getting pregnant and got an abortion. However this did not stop her from continuing this slutty streak. Now really.. I am starting to see a trend in all my biggest ex-"bestfriends". It's kinda of creepy and weird.

No comments: