Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A perfect outing.


My outfit :]





















I went over to Erik's after school. I was starving and he refused to let me into his house. still made it inside and found out that I knew his sister! She hung out with me my freshman year when GSA went to D.C. IYet I found this entirely amusing. Amy, his sister, proceeded to find food for me even though Erik told me there was none in his house. She made me a delicious PB&J and I had some chocolate chip cookies. YUM! Then we decided to go see American Gangster since it was too dark to go to Mt. Trashmore. We ran and got some Starbucks and snuck them into the theater just as the movie was starting. The movie was great! Afterwards we decided to take pictures in the photobooth. I had never done one before but we went for the classic plain, black & white style. Here they are!

No comments: