Sunday, November 11, 2007

I grow wiser everyday.

My wisdom tooth in the upper right is coming in. My mom's already determined that I will have to eventually get them all taken out in the next year or so. Does this mean I'm getting wiser? Will I lose this so-called wisdom when they are taken out?

I've been catching up with two of my oldest friends, Katie and Codie. Talking about boys and the goings on of our lives as high school seniors. I would like to note that I am warming up to one of the guys and Katie & Codie both think i should pursue it. Both are still in contact with my real-life arch enemy Courtney and Codie tells me that she is thinking about trying to be my friend again. We both laugh heartily in her face at the thought of her attempts. Really now, is she so stupid? I am extremely stubborn and she sucks at being a friend. Do I really look like that much of a fool? Humph.

P.S. I was definitely PMSing in the past couple posts.


P.P.S. I actually like my new job quite a lot.
I will soon be paid for my photography skills!

No comments: