Friday, November 23, 2007

My mind continues to crank and churn thoughts

So I just finished my workout-- gotta get back my pre-thanksgiving bod! I decided that since I had my "internet safety" lecture at school on Wednesday I would test out something. I "googled" my name! Yes I know, I'm the last person to do it. However I was pleased to find that nothing "dirty" or "scandalous" came up about myself. But I found out that a man who shares my same name was a breakthrough political scientist and there are quite a few rooms named after him in various prestigious facilities such as Columbia University-- how ironic because I am thinking of pursuing that major in college. Then there was a myspace link to some 20 year old in Canada who has some of the same musical tastes as I do. Of course many Lindsay Lohan links popped up too.

So this was fun minus finding out that lindsayrogers.com and lindsayrogers.org are taken.
Touche.

No comments: