Saturday, September 8, 2007

I've been doing good

I've been better since school has started and I'm back dancing again.
back to my true love of my life, the dance life.

Then exactly what I've been trying to stay away from, to forget about, to keep busy so I can forget you.. Annabel asks me about Jeff and of course I know nothing about him anymore so he is basically "gone". Then John texts me asking to work for him (THE NERVE!) and then after refusing he asks if it had anything to do with Brittany and of course I didn't know he knew but whatever reason I hope he got what he wanted out of it.. Because I won't do him any favors, not after treating me like that.. fucking jerk. I told him to leave me alone. He doesn't understand that I've been trying to get over him for weeks before she got into the picture.

I was doing so good until tonight.
Sunday will hopefully be the last time I ever see John.
I'll never see Jeff again.

No comments: