Monday, September 24, 2007

Sometimes my friends can be insightful

So in the car today Annabel randomly asked me if I get the newspaper.

Now my family has never gotten the paper in my entire life unless my mom buys the Sunday paper or I needed it for a school assignment. So of course my answer was no. I wasn't sure where this was leading..

Her problem was that she had an assignment for her class that included the need of a paper because her teacher refused them internet use to get a political cartoon. Well her biggest point was that no one gets the newspaper anymore. I asked "why?" of course. She said because of the internet and people usually just go a buy them from stores and such nowadays.

A new realization that technology has indeed taken over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

... I found your blog randomly, but I just had to comment, because lots of people still get the newspaper. Technology hasn't won over completely, yet. "No one" is actually, millions of Americans every morning. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :o)