Sunday, September 16, 2007

My plan is backfiring.

I'm trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of things.. people really.. and they are all I can think about.. Because I'm becoming a workaholic who runs away from their problems.. sad. I wish people would just treat me right and then I wouldn't have this problem.

I want to graduate so bad right now.
I'm so over high school and people who are in high school.

I'm also really wanting the company of a guy.
I'm also keeping busy so I don't have time to "look" for one but most of my dreams lately have been romantic ones. It's depressing because for the first summer ever I didn't meet anyone (that went somewhere). I miss the feeling of all the first time things you do when you are getting to know someone. All those fresh feelings and emotions, so intense and exciting. I miss being held and kissed. Feeling lighter than air.. ugh sorry I'll stop being so sappy. But really I'm scared I won't have a prom date. I know that's a lame thing to think about.

No comments: