Monday, August 13, 2007

Stuck in a rut

The new The Hills show and Newport harbor shows remind me of Ashton cause he's in Cali now.. I am still dreaming.. and remembering.

Nothing else has happened with any other boys. Although the topic of "that one boy who you always go back to" on The Hills reminded me of Cameron. UGH! Another guy I've liked who ended up dating someone with my same name..

Everything with Bailey is tearing me up inside. It's making me cry because I didn't think a situation like this would happen again or so soon. I hate being ditched for boyfriends or girlfriends. I didn't do anything to deserve such rudeness or the huge "cold shoulder" I've been getting from her, regardless of her parents or her phone allowances.

I feel like I really need someone to talk to lately. But I'm afraid to talk because it never makes anything better anymore. The summer is practically over, I mean it's August, and I still haven't met someone nice to hangout with. But you know it's probably all for the best because I'm just setting up for some heartbreak.

I'm also so stressed out trying to figure out all this car stuff.. Both my new car and my mom's van are in Newport News being fixed. Work is getting in the way of both of us trying to get them back and it's getting too frustrating. I thought getting this new car would end all the frustration not cause more.. I love that car already though. I want it back!

No comments: