Thursday, August 23, 2007

After graduation thoughts

-go to massage school
-or culinary school
-go to college for a business degree
but before or after massage/culinary school?
-go to college for teaching
but for what? french? history? english?

I want to join the peace corps maybe one day.. teaching would be good for that. but business would be too.. economics and such..

should I continue to dance?
if i went to massage school I could stay at home.. keeps mom happy and is cheap.
do I want to go away? if I stay most of my friends will be far away. so will it matter if I leave or not?
if I don't like massage school I can always just go to college.

should I try for being a photographer?
it's pretty expensive.

i'm so sick of lame essays I have to write as prep for college admission essays.

i don't really like the sound of taking the same class in college that i took in high school..again and harder.

I would be happy running my own business. I would like teaching. I like being in charge and helping people. I'm good at giving massages. I don't mind it. it pays well.. so does business stuff if i get it going well. Teaching not so much. I want to be able to still take dance classes whenever. I don't want to stop dancing. I could give massages at Todd's.

Hmmm. many ideas here..

No comments: