Friday, August 10, 2007

RANT

OK. I'm annoyed. Pretty much I'm just tired of being unappreciated by my friends.
This time it's Bailey. It's always someone I get really close to and is basically my "best friend".
Then they start treating me like shit.
I really wish I could just scream at them but I know that it is no good at all.
They never change. People just don't change. If they do, it takes a fucking long time.
My job has taught me a lot about people.
I've learned that people worry, a lot.
They freak out and no matter what you tell them, they will still freak out.
The only way to learn and change your mind is to experience something first-hand.
You have to learn from your mistakes, or other's mistakes.
I've also learned that people don't listen.
You can tell them one thing and they will keep on doing the other.
Sometimes it helps to show them how to do something, but as stated, they will only know through experience.
It is natural for people to worry because naturally we are all afraid, mostly of death.
This is why most cannot live fully, but also why many can.

Think about it.

No comments: