Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm sorry it's been some time since I've updated.

I got my car back finally last Wednesday. Of course, about 1am the check engine light comes back on. Lovely so we are trying to take it to get fixed within a couple days. I'm not so stressed about it anymore just annoyed with my bad luck with cars. I love my car. I don't want them to take it away again.

So I basically work all the time. If I'm not working-- I'm hanging out with Annabel smoking and eating 24/7 while I think about Jeff and John, mostly Jeff. I did go and meet Mae, my favorite band, and go see them play at the NorVa in Norfolk with my friend Codie. I saw a lot of friends and I danced and sang the night away. It was a great day minus the fact that the guy I had cover me at work flaked out and tried to get me to cover him when he was covering me. It kinda ruined the first half of my day.

Right now I have a headache because I am hating time once again. I can't seem to find time to hangout with my friends from work cause we are all working on different days and such. Plus I have to get this AP assignment finished before the last 2 weeks of summer are over, and I have like 2 days off a week. In-service every Tuesday night at work is getting to be a pest because there are so many other things I could be doing instead.

I'm very excited for school to start though. I got my schedule fixed and I'm going to pick it up today to make sure it's right. I have late arrival every day and I only have two blocks A days and one block B days. This year is gonna be sweet. And I have a car this year! Senior year should be good.

No comments: