Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new life.

Dear Blog, Its been a long time.

Abe has since dumped me. Greer and I are no longer friends. I am living at home at my mom's. I'm going to ODU. I'm working at Panera Bread. I'm dating a guy I met at work. I'm dealing with everything one day at a time.

I recently have fallen in love with art all over again. I'm happy to be back in school. I am struggling a bit with my grades but I'm sure that comes with being unfocused because of a traumatic breakup. I'm still getting over Abe. My new beau has been very very very supportive and he is everything I could ask for in a friend- thank goodness because I don't have very many friends to go to right now (that are here locally). I booked my flight to California to see Kelly- the only good friend I made at VCU. I'll be flying for the first time ever! I am going in January 4-9th right before winter break ends.

Thats it for now. I gotta finish some homework before I visit Cory (the new beau) at work then off to philosophy class tonight.

No comments: