Thursday, October 15, 2009

Overwhelmed

I feel overwhelmed a lot lately. I don't know if it's from being depressed or just having so much on my plate. I still feel very alone. I know Cory cares about me but I really don't know if being in a relationship is a good idea for me right now. I don't know how fair it is to him.

To be honest, I don't know if I'm ready for disappointment again. I don't know if I'm ready to deal with everything a relationship entails and the possibility of being hurt again. I don't know if I have the time or mental capacity for a relationship right now either. I know you're probably thinking "then why are you in one?" but it feels good to know that some one is there for me. I have at least one person I can count on to be there for me. It's all I have and why should I push someone like that away from me, especially when I need it most?

No comments: