Friday, October 16, 2009

Works sucks, I know.

Tonight my boyfriend and I were written up for sexual harassment. Apparently, as two people reported to my manager, we were seen making out in the back of the store. This is a lie. The closest thing to making out that happened is he kissed me on the cheek.

I am beyond pissed. I am having so many issues with work- mainly getting enough hours and having my schedule back to normal. I am now dealing with co-workers trying to get me fired.

Tomorrow I am going to my GM and telling him that if I don't get my schedule back (working mornings not nights) then I want to transfer somewhere else. I cannot work at night all the time because I can't babysit anymore; I am working with people who are making up lies and trying to get me fired; and its physically exhausting. I have already tried calling the DM to talk to him about these issues plus the fact that I have been trying to get cross-trained for 2 months and I keep getting the run around and also because I can't trust the management at the store.

I really hope this BS gets resolved ASAP or else I'm quitting.

No comments: