Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't carry the world up on your shoulders

So monday before last, I asked Abe to work things out with me. He did. Last monday we were officially back together. My birthday was okay. I've been receiving gifts, cards, and money for 2 weeks now. It's fun when your birthday is dragged out :) 

I'm feeling like my life is going towards a normalcy again. I'm moving back home. This is going to be a good move. Literally. I will get my independence back, which I lost somewhere along the way of college and a long distance relationship. I'll be having a short distance relationship again, can't wait! I'll be driving and working again. I'll still be going to school but it will be much cheaper since I'll be living at home. I'm applying to transfer to Old Dominion University right now. Paper work is something I really don't enjoy. I have one month left at VCU in Richmond. I'll be moving out May 2 and I have my last exam on May 6 then I'm free. 

I have to say it's been quite a journey to get to where I want to be. I have almost been alive for 2 decades. If you think about it, you spend the first 2 decades of your life trying to figure out who you are and what the hell you want to do with your life. Interesting.

No comments: