Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I like pickles with my sangwiches man

So this guy I had a crush on for a long time in high school is talking to me again. It;s funny he's completely different. You know, all grown up and has a plan for his career etc. Then I heard about someone I knew from middle school who got married and another who just had a baby.. Im not used to this stuff.

I still hate that my recent relationship got cut short. I still like him. I enjoy his company. We're gonna stay friends but still.. I like romantic company. then again who doesn't?

I recently downloaded Paramore's new CD. i know downloading is bad blahblah. I only buy the CD s of my favorite favorite bands or local bands. But Paramore's new CD gives the same vibe Kelly Clarkson's new CD did- same sort of love-regret-life philosophical theme in the lyrics. Also they have a song that is titled almost exactly the same "All I Wanted" (P) vs "All I Ever Wanted"(KC). Eh I dunno I just found it a strange coincidence.

No comments: