Sunday, July 8, 2007

So here's the DL


I'm in a dry spot of luck and love.

Ryan is desperately trying to get back with me again..

I am desperately trying to find someone else while everyone else has somebody already and it's such a tease. I hate when this happens.

I am doing good on my AP assignment.. but I'm still nervous about having time for it all and relaxing.

My little brother got jumped today. I know I hate on him but really that's just fucked up. He made a joke about this kids mom like months ago, apparently she is dead, and they saw him and decided to follow him home after threatening him.. He just wanted to get home not fight but they jumped him anyways. They came back and apologized but it doesn't erase the fact that they did it and that he's got black eyes and bruises now.

I hate people.

I recently discovered a great new singer Rachael Yamagata. I'm also loving Kanye West and old classic rock. The Police and The Beatles most def. I love the Forest Gump Soundtrack and of course the movie just makes me wish I was born to be a hippie and live during the 50s-70s.

I am so out of shape. I haven't been to dance class in over a week. I swear even my toes are seeming bigger. UGH! I hate money and time. They are the enemy. I don't have the money to pay for the gas or the classes I want to take, which I can't go to since I have to work or I'm too tired from work.. I am always hungry because I'm always outside and I have easy resources. So that doesn't help. I could be walking and doing ball exercises but of course I'm lazy.

My mom's birthday is tomorrow. I have no money to get her anything.. so when I get paid friday I'm going to take her to get her second holes in her ears. So there goes the other 4th of my paycheck. I had $50 taken out for my uniform. I was gonna save some for my NYC trip fund but I need gas and dance class money.. Plus I really am thinking about trying to get a new car but we all know that's not happening..

So yeah that's my life in stream of consciousness.

No comments: