Sunday, July 15, 2007

ello.

Work is hard. It's the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life. And I don't think anyone likes me there.. :[

All I do is work eat sleep and try to get this stupid AP assignment done.
I am rushing to get this book and all the posts done ont he two days I ahve off before friday.

And all the sudden everyone is trying to hangout with me.

I miss dance so much.

This summer looked like it was going to be the best yet and now I'm changing my mind.

Oh p.s. I really don't like people... especially the black people (sorry if i sound racist here) but yeah the black people who I constantly have to remind and yell at for breaking rules and to get out of a freakin tube or reccommend to them not to ride a ride that has 8-10ft at the bottom cause I know they can't swim! ugh seriously just don't even go to a waterpark if you can't swim.. cause really it's annoying as well as a death wish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi nice blog :)
come and visit my site

Car and Girls