Friday, July 20, 2007

Just do it, Love.

So lately I've been smiling because of boys.
One of my exes moved to Cali for school and I asked him how he was doing and he sent me a message about leaving home and stuff.. But his message had a post script which implied his regrets for not seeing me before he left and that we should when he visits for the holidays. So that set my day off with a smile yesterday.
Today a boy I work with was constantly flirting with me and by the end of the day he gave me a hug. He had been calling me hot stuff and saying he loved me all day.. which would make any girl feel good. I definitely didn't hate it.

I am wanting someone to hold me more and more as the days go on. I'm trying to be patient. I hope good things come to me because I'm patient.. you know as the saying goes.. "Good things come to those who wait". I need someone new. Even though Ashton is an ex, we haven't hungout or been together at all for 4 years. Our relationship was very short and didn't get too far the first time around. I hope he means to be more friendly than just friends ha :]

No comments: