Monday, July 9, 2007

I know I just updated but..

I am not having a good few days at all.
Work is so stressful.
I got audited today at work, which means they watch your scanning and at the end of the day they ask you to demonstrate CPR & stuff in front of all the guards.

SO yeah I completely failed it.
I'm glad I saved my last cigarette til after work..
So I smoked and then as soon as I got home I sat in my car and brokedown.
I just sat there and cried.
CRIED.
from work.
I didn't think any other job after Ocean ice's would make me cry..
ugh I fail at death as well as life.


I want to be good at this job.
I want everyone to like me.
I want to go back to dance.
I want to see my friends.
I want to find somebody.
I want .. my life back.
I want to be able to relax during my summer break and be happy again.

No comments: