Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The end

So I cut off all contact from Abe sunday night. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. I had to do it. I can't go on having him text me and say things to me getting my hopes up. I will never recover from this or move on unless I do this. No online contact and no phone contact. I was sad afterwards but what can I do? nothing. As much as I thought it was meant to be.. maybe everyone is right; there's someone else for me out there who will treat me as good and better.

I need to get back into the swing of my old routine. Working out in the morning instead of sleeping in. Getting school work done right away instead of putting it off. Eating well instead of eating too much and badly. I want a day off. I can't wait to move next month. I can't wait to go to California in January. EEE!!!!

No comments: