Monday, March 24, 2008

So I'm finally legally an adult.




I had the best 18th birthday ever, minus the fact that I didn't get to sleep in, I had stupid rehearsal all day, & I never got a birthday kiss (though some others did). But who's counting, right? My friends were awesome. I think we had like 10 bottles of booze plus beer, pretty much the most ever for a party at my house. It was the weirdest experience having all my different worlds of friends colliding and getting along (some not so much). I feel changed now even though it's just another day, another number. I finally feel my age for once. I'm getting my tattoo on thursday. I'm so excited and scared. I think my mom might even come with me. I know that we've been fighting lately but I don't want to push her away. I've been missing my dad a lot lately & I regret what our relationship has become. I miss Erik even more now that I wasn't able to go see him in Texas. I feel like I'm slowly losing everyone close to me. I feel like I lose something for every thing I gain, yet my life feels so unbalanced. I don't know, I guess this is what it feels like to be in a turning point in your life.

No comments: