Sunday, March 2, 2008

Senioritis kicking in


I'm going to be getting increasingly restless over the next 6 months now that I am officially in at VCU.

My mom brought me huge packet from VCU on friday after my performance instead of flower. It was infinitely better than flowers.

I can't stop thinking about what to bring, walking to class, meeting new people. I just need all the financial stuff to be taken care of and I hope it doesn't make me stress out.

March & May are going to be exciting months.. I'm busy every weekend in May with performances, going out of town and partying it up at Prom. Then it's graduation and then summer time before I head off to Richtown.

I'm so satisfied right now. I just need a hoppin love life and 20k scholarship and my life til RVA will be complete.

1 comment:

Peter A. Stinson said...

I was accepted to college early decision... Found out before Thanksgiving I was in... I immediately did what I was supposed to do: I stopped working... ;-)

The director of admissions wrote me right around this time of year to tell me that if my grades didn't pull up, I was out.

I pulled'em up, but barely...

Best o'luck... & don't screw up...

;-)