Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello March

Just for kicks. Watch this video from Minus The Bear, one of my favorite bands. It may even give you a new way to exercise.


In other news, my mom's friend Tricia will be flying to Maine for her sister-in-law's wedding this weekend. This leaves me without enough frequent flier miles (tickets) to fly to Texas. So I will be having an Erik-less Spring Break. I miss him terribly but hopefully I will get many visits when I move to Richmond.

Speaking of moving, I think it could not come at a better time.. I wish it was sooner though, five months is too far. My family is getting on my every last nerve. I need to get away from them. We've been in this house together for too long, as in we've never lived in a house for more than two years.

I'm still trying to decide if I should get my tattoos or not. If I should get them on my wrists or not, since work will make me cover them up. Which one I should get first. When I should get them. Where to go, who to do them, etc.

But I can't wait.

Here's some of my ideas:














plus I thought of having ETRE VIVANT in script or having the roots become the words in the tree.. but I haven't decided yet.

No comments: