Monday, April 14, 2008

This blog sucks.

So my goal for this week is to lose 5 pounds.
In order to do this I have vowed to only eat when i deem my stomach to be grumbling & to stop eating Panera (pastries &such) and to work out every night.

So Lauren & I are no longer friends because she doesn't know how to communicate & blames me for her issues & doesn't see how good of a friend I was to her. Honestly I don't need people in my life who say nasty things about me, try to steal my man when they have 4 others, and I don't deserve to be treated this way. I tried, but she ruined it again.I'm t the point in my life where I'm only keeping the essentials. I don't need unnecessary drama or materials. I'm saving, I'm purifying, I'm refreshing. I do sincerely miss some people but they cleaned me out of their lives... or moved on in ways. But I'm coming to terms with how much my life is about to change this summer. I can't wait for it to start.. but I'm defntely savoring these last few moments that will turn the water works on soon.

My tattoo has healed. Going back to tanning soon. Ocean Breeze training soon. Going to be making bank this summer at OB & Panera. H&M never called me.

Found me a man who is too good to me :) I'm just enjoying it right now. I don't know to push anything right now. Taking it a day at a time.

I may even purge all my entries soon since I hate having a juvenile blog.. I'll just keep my account to look at others' blogs.

1 comment:

Peter A. Stinson said...

I don't think this blog is juvenile; you're just still finding your voice. I say keep at it, and feel free to experiment and change your content, your voice, your story. This is a chance to just let loose.