Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm overwhlemed.

I need a break. Badly.

I need money. I have so many fees to pay for for VCU and it's driving me crazy because I don't have extra money right now and I need to pay them ASAP. I need all my money for gas to drive to and from school, GSA, and work. My mom has no extra money. I was going to go on the annual GSA NYC Trip on the 23rd but now i don't know how to come up with $360 by the 12th so I threw away $200 with the first nonrefundable deposit back in April. Awesome. I hate money. MY parents again have caused this financial struggle that has made me suffer directly.

I'm trying to decide whether i should stay a dance major. Honestly what am i going to do with a BFA in Dance & Choreography? I asked my Jr Co choreographer Melanie Ortt how hard it was to get a job with her Dance degree and she told me pretty much that it's not easy or the rich life. I'll have to make this decision later after I've gotten to VCU but i don't want to waste my time or money.

I'm super exhausted with school & work plus all the rehearsals for the performances coming up in the next two months. I have Ocean Breeze training this weekend and I've been sick and so now I'm worrying about having enough energy to withstand all the swimming.

I'm thinking of starting this photography project where you take a self-portrait everyday for a year or 365 days. Sounds cool. Could be a new hobby.

P.S. i have a new boyfriend. Just keeping it fun for now. But he's definitely pretty awesome. He won't hurt me thats for sure. I'll probably be dating him til I go to VCU.. he says he'll visit but honestly I see myself breaking up with him either before or soon after I leave. I'm going to hate long distance and meet new people or be too busy etc to keep up with the logn distance shit so yeah.. i'm such a heart breaker.

No comments: