Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm also very busybusybusybee

thank god which allows me to keep my mind off certain things and stress about others..
like the massive amounts of reading I can never get done because all I want to do is sleep.
I started my training at Panera Bread this week.
I have exams next week.
Plus I just found out Thomas won't be able to audition with me for VCU again and so I'm trying to get someone else to go with me.. or else my mom will have to take off work because I'm superstitious about the whole nightmare happening all over again and I don't want to go alone..
Plus I have rehearsals up my butt, another performance next week and I'm trying to impress my teachers and choreographers and peers a lot in the next few months
because it my be the last they see of me and it's important to me to go out with a bang and a smile too.


this is me looking all grown up and spiffy..
this was taken the day all my stuff got stolen out of my car..
it's before I found out..

some pictures of last year's GSA Spring Concert I found..
Tchaikovsky's 4th symphony
we're doing this piece for Todd's Jr Company

guess which one is my butt.. haha




Me & my friend Lauren at Virginia Beach's Redwing Park



one thing I'm trying to get off my mind...
I miss this..

No comments: