Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Without you there's no feeling

Soooo!

I haven't been using this very much.  Hmm so it's almost December! I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by. I'm finally getting used to college and my new life.  I'm finally getting comfortable with my new home and my new city.  I still have much to get comfortable with and learn but so far so good right? 

Since my last post I dyed my hair, celebrated Abe's 27th birth
day, celebrated 6 months anniversary with Abe, got injured once and got sick twice.  Life is bittersweet.


yes I am now a brunette. the girl who cut my hair graduated from my high school the year before me.  she cut it great but was really bad with her aim at my natural roots that I showed her. I am going to see what happens to my hair before I dye it again, or not.

No comments: